– Land o’ Lakes half and half. At $2.99 it’s cheaper than the King Soopers brand, plus it was also on sale for $2.79. Savings = 20¢
– Frank’s Hot Sauce. Regularly $5.39, it was on sale for $3.49, plus I had a 35¢ coupon which was matched. Savings = $2.60
– Two gallons of skim milk. Regularly $2.99, they were on sale for $2.79. Savings = 40¢
– one lb butter. Regularly $3.29, it was on sale for $2.50, plus I had a coupon for 40¢. Savings = $1.19
– Two packs bacon. Regularly $3.99, they were on sale for $3.79, plus they were part of a buy 4 get $1 off each promotion. Savings = $2.40
– Two containers of goat cheese. Regularly $2.59, they were on sale for $2.39, plus they were part of the promotion. Savings = $2.40
– Two acorn squashes. Not on sale.
– One bunch beets. Not on sale.
– Two dozen eggs. Not on sale.
– Five and a half lbs bananas. Not on sale.
Total savings of $9.19, which was 20% off the total order. (Can you tell I’m eating low carb? The bananas were for Jay.)